1. To bring our young people to Jesus , develop them to Christ-like maturity, and equip them for their ministries and missions in life , in order to glorify God’s name.
2. To see people in our community forever changed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ
3. To be a place where people feel the love of Christ in action
4. To be a place of refuge where the hurting, the depressed, the frustrated, and the confused can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance, and encouragement.
5. To have a facility that serves multiple purposes in ministry (recreation, fellowship, worship, Study, musical/theatrical events, counselings, and of course prayer)
We believe that God is bringing all of this to past through our works in HIS name
Habakkuk 2:2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it