Welcome visitors. I've been blessed to be able to connect to so many folks in ministry over the years. We have had over 6000 website members from all over the world. Please be patient as we have just moved to a new web host. Please keep us in your prayers and do stay in touch. Please sign the guestbook and visit the calendar to stay up on all that we are doing. Check out the nugget I will attempt to keep them fresh. I have had some folks who had been asking about my debut CD "Something's Goin On In Here". I found a spool of them and if you wish to purchase them, they are $7.00 each. Please continue to bless us with your prayers and support. We are about to make yet another surge in Ministry.. Look for the New Release entitled, " I Don't Loo Like What I've Been Thru." The Single will be released on 9 December 2022. The full project will be released on 12 March 2023.
Thanks for being so supportive,
Please Sign The Guestbook
You are visitor number: 28795
Last Sundays' Sermon
Today at The Rock on FB Live
Topic “I’m Going Through a Storm, but I Ain’t Gone Drown!”
Scriptures - Mark 4: 35-40 and Matthew 14: 22-33
Wow, Pastor Brown delivered this message today specifically for The Fairleys. When you read the highlights, you will feel that it was delivered for you as well. I’ll keep them short and simple this time:
Storms have the potential to kill. It is storm season for many of us, but know that in the storm, God will speak. Sometimes you only need confirmation of God’s voice as Peter did in his storm. God will always confirm HIS presence. Stop, calm down, and get that clarity from God! Here is food for thought:
1. Remember to remember Jesus in your storm! We need HIM!
2. God allows us to go through storms to let us know we need Him!
3. Even if you’re praying and are not seeing results, continue praying. The storm may not cease immediately, but you are in God’s hands and you will get through it!
4. If you have lost focus, refocus! Look through the storm, not at the storm!
5. If you find yourself in the storm, calm down and look for Jesus! You ain’t gone drown!!
To see the complete sermon, visit the Sermons Link which is under the Rock of Refuge Tab